Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 게시글 수정 내역 댓글로 가기 인쇄

9-22-24, Sunday

Winning Soul Ministry

Louisville, Kentucky

Sanghun Kim/Saehan Church of Lou.

우리는 (16): 겉과 속이 다르다

We Are Different on the Outside and on the Inside!

로마서7:14-25

1. 우리는 율법이 신령한 것인 줄 압니다. 그러나 나는 육정에 매인 존재로서, 죄 아래에 팔린 몸입니다.
  2. 나는 내가 하는 일을 도무지 알 수가 없습니다. 내가 해야겠다고 생각하는 일은 하지 않고, 도리어 해서는 안 되겠다고 생각하는 일을 하고 있으니 말입니다.
  1. 내가 그런 일을 하면서도 그것을 해서는 안 되겠다고 생각하는 것은, 곧 율법이 선하다는 사실에 동의하는 것입니다.
  2. 그렇다면, 그와 같은 일을 하는 것은 내가 아니라, 내 속에 자리를 잡고 있는 죄입니다.
  3. 나는 내 속에 곧 내 육신 속에 선한 것이 깃들여 있지 않다는 것을 압니다. 나는 선을 행하려는 의지는 있으나, 그것을 실행하지는 않으니 말입니다. (나머지 25절까지는 내가 읽어준다)

겉과 속이 다른 사람을 설명하는 몇 가지 말들이 있다. 예를 들면,

There are several words to describe a person who is different on the outside and on the inside. For example:

표리부동 (表裏不同): 말과 행동이 일치하지 않는 사람을 의미한다. 예를 들어, 겉으로는 친절하게 대하지만 속으로는 다른 생각을 가지고 있는 사람을 말한다.

表裏不同 (表裏不同): It refers to a person whose words and deeds do not coincide. For example, someone who is outwardly kind but has a different idea on the inside.

이러한 표현은 겉과 속이 다른 사람을 설명하는 데 자주 사용하는 말이다. 그런데 세상에서는 이렇게 겉과 속이 다른 사람을 멀리하라고 가르쳐준다.

This expression is often used to describe a person who is different on the outside and on the inside . However, the world teaches us to stay away from people who are different on the outside and on the inside.

그러나 사람은 누구나 예외 없이 이러한 속성을 가지고 있다는 내용이 오늘 본문 속에 들어있다 . 다만 조금 훈련하고 갈고 닦아서 조금 더 나아지는 사람은 있을 수 있다. 그러나 결국 사람은 불리한 입장에 있게되면, 어쩔 수 없이 겉과 속이 다른 행동을 하게된다.

However,  it is said in today's text that all people have these attributes without exception. However,  there may be people who train a little and improve a little   and get a little better. However, in the end, when people are at a disadvantage, they  are forced to act differently on the outside and on the inside.

오늘 본문의 내용을 정리해보면, 한마디로 표리부동 즉, 겉과 속이 다른 인간의 모습을 폭로하고 있다. 속으로는 선한 일을 하고, 하나님의 법을 따르고 싶은데, 겉으로 드러나는 모습은 악한 일을 저지르며 죄의 법을 따르고 있다는 것이다.

To sum up the contents of today's text, it exposes the immobility of human beings, that is, the appearance of human beings who are different from the outside. On the inside, you want to do good deeds and follow God's law, but on the outside, you are doing evil things and following the law of sin.

세상에서 겉과 속이 다른 사람을 사귀지 말라고 가르치는대로 산다면, 우리는 혼자 살아야만한다. 그러나 인간은 혼자 살도록 만들어지지 않았다는데 문제가 있다.

If we live according to what the world teaches us not to associate with people who are different on the outside and on the inside, then we have to live alone. The problem, however, is that humans are not made to live alone.

하나님은 우리가 누군가와 사귀며 살아야 하는 존재로 만들어 주셨는데, 죄가 들어온 후 겉과 속이 다른 사람으로 변질되어 버렸다.

God made us to live in a relationship with someone, but after sin entered, we were transformed into different people on the outside and inside.

그러나, 혼자 살 수 밖에 없는 우리들을 하나님은 아들 예수 그리스도를 보내주셔서, 그 분을 믿게하시고, 교회라는 공동체로 모여서 서로 사귀며 살도록 해주셨다.

However, God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to believe in Him and to live in fellowship with one another in the community of the church.

그런데 잔인하게도, 서로 사귀면 안될 사람들을 목장에서 주일 교회에서 만나게 하셨다. 서로 피하고 싶은 사람들을 만나게 하셨다.    

Cruelly, however, he allowed people who were not supposed to be in the company to meet in the ranch in Sunday church. He made us meet people who wanted to avoid each other.   

함께 읽은 로마서 7:14-25절에서, 사도 바울은 자신의 경험을 토대로하여 자신이 얼마나 겉과 속이 다른 ‘표리부동’한 사람인지를 자세히 설명해주고 있다. 그러면서 자신 안에 있는 죄성과 갈등하는 내용을 고백한다.

In Romans 7:14-25, the apostle Paul uses his own experience  to explain in detail how he was "unreasonable" on the outside and inside. At the same time, he confesses that he is in conflict with his sinful nature.

결국 겉과 속이 다른 자신이 얼마나 큰 죄인인지를 깨닫게 되자, 이 사망의 몸에서 누가 나를 구원해 줄 수 있겠는가?(24절) 이렇게 처절한 질문을 던지고 나서, 곧 그 답을 찾아 제시해 주고 있다.  

In the end, when I realized how great a sinner I was, who could save me from this body of death? (v. 24) After asking this dire question, he soon finds the answer and presents it. 

다시 말씀 드리면, 겉과 속이 달라서 사람들이 사귀고 싶지 않은 저와 여러분을 사람들이 사귀고 싶어하는 사람으로 다시 태어나는 방법을 제시해주고 있다.

In other words, it shows you how to be born again as a person that people want to make friends with, even though people don't want to make friendship with you because you are different on the outside and on the inside.

그런데, 그렇게 다시 거듭난 사람이 되었음에도 불구하고 교회에서 목장에서 혹은 직장에서 사귀고 싶지 않은 사람으로 여전히 남아 있을 수도 있다.

However, it is possible that you have become a person who has been born again and still remains a person you don't want to associate with at church, on your Mokjang, or at work.

그러나 여러분, 정말 다행스러운 것은, 그럼에도 불구하고 하나님은 저와 여러분을 사귀고 싶어 하시는 인물로 만들어 주셨다. 누구를 통해서인가? 바로 예수 그리스도를 통해서다.  

However, dear friends, the truly fortunate thing is that despite everything, God has made us into people with whom He wants to have a relationship. Through whom? Through Jesus Christ.

, 그렇다면 하나님께서 겉과 속이 달라서 사귀고 싶지 않았던 저와 여러분을 어떻게 사귀고 싶은 사람들로 만들어 주셨는가? 즉 어떻게 구원 받은 사람으로 만들어 주셨는가?

Now, how did God make you and me, who didn't want to be in a relationship because we were different on the outside and on the inside, into people who wanted to make friends? In other words, how did God make us saved?

바울은 다음과 같은 방식으로 예수 그리스도를 통하여 사귀고 싶은 사람으로 변화되는 방법을 다음과 같이 세 가지로 제시해주고 있다. 즉 구원 방법을 제시해 주고 있다.

Paul offers three ways to change into the person you want to be through Jesus Christ in the following ways: In other words, it offers a way to salvation.

, 그렇다면 겉과 속이 달라서 사귀고 싶지 않은 나를 어떻게 사귀고 싶은 사람 (구원얻는 사람)으로 만들어질 있는가?

Now, how can I, who doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me because the outside is different from the inside, be made into a person who wants to be with me (a person who is saved)?

첫째, 인간의 무력함을 인정해야한다 (14-20절).

First, we must acknowledge human helplessness (verses 14-20).

바울은 인간이 자신의 힘으로는 죄를 이길 없음을 고백한다. 그는 자신이 원하는 선을 행하지 못하고, 오히려 원하지 않는 악을 행하는 내적 갈등을 겪고 있음을 설명하고 있다(7:14-20).

Paul confesses that man cannot overcome sin in his own strength.  He explains that he is suffering from an inner conflict in which he does not do the good he wants, but rather the evil he does not want (7:14-20).

다시 한 번 15, 19, 20절을 제가 천천히 읽어드리겠다. 혹시 졸음이 오려는 분들이 계신가요? 눈을 여시고 잘 들어보시기 바란다.

Once again, I will read verses 15, 19, and 20 slowly. Are you feeling drowsy? Open your eyes and listen.

15.나는 내가 하는 일을 도무지 알 수가 없습니다. 내가 해야겠다고 생각하는 일은 하지 않고, 도리어 해서는 안 되겠다고 생각하는 일을 하고 있으니 말입니다.

1. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
  1. 나는 내가 원하는 선한 일은 하지 않고, 도리어 원하지 않는 악한 일을 합니다.
  2. 내가 해서는 안 되는 것을 하면, 그것을 하는 것은 내가 아니라, 내 속에 자리를 잡고 있는 죄입니다.
  1. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing.
  2. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

이 말씀 속에는 마음으로는 좋은 일 하고 싶은데, 내 마음대로 잘 안된다는 뜻이다. 이런 경우를 자녀를 낳고 길러보신 분들은 얼른 이해될 것이다.

In these words, it means that in my heart I want to do something good, but it doesn't work out the way I want. Those of you who have given birth to and raised children will quickly understand this case.

자녀들이 조금 컷다고 부모에게 독한 말로 상처를 주고나서, 나중에 이렇게 말을 하지요.“엄마, 내 마음 알지? 사실 내 마음은 그런게 아니었는데 어떻게 그런 말이 튀어 나왔어요. 미안해요. 용서해주세요!”

When children grow up a bit and hurt their parents with harsh words, they later say, ‘Mom, you know my heart, right? I didn’t really mean it that way, but somehow those words just came out. I’m sorry. Please forgive me!’

이런 것들이 악을 선한 것처럼 포장하는 인간의 가장 사악한 모습이라고 한다. 전형적으로 겉과 속이 다른 모습이다. 이럴 때면, 정말 더 이상 자식취급을 하고 싶지 않다가도,“미안해요, 용서해 주세요”라는 몇 마디때문에 다시 품어 주는 것이 부모다.

These are considered the most wicked aspects of human nature, where evil is disguised as good. This is a typical example of being different on the inside and outside. In such moments, parents may feel like they no longer want to treat their children as their own, but a few words like ‘I’m sorry, please forgive me’ make them embrace their children once again.

마찬 가지로, 우리도 하나님께 대하여 원망도 하고 하나님을 악한 말로 모욕하기도 하는 때가 종종있다. 그러다가도 뒤 늦게 잘못을 뉘우치고, 이렇게 기도하지 않나요?

In the same way, there are times when we murmur against God and insult Him with evil words. Don't you later repent of your mistakes and pray like this?

“주님, 제 속 마음은 그렇지 않다는 것 잘 아시지요? 죄송해요. 용서해 주세요!” 그러면 하나님 아버지께서도 기꺼이 용서하시고 품어주신다.

"Lord, you know very well that this is not the case in my heart. I'm sorry. I beg your pardon!" Then Heavenly Father is willing to forgive and embrace us.

이사야서 1:18절을 함께 보자. Let's look at Isaiah 1:18.     

1. 주님께서 말씀하신다. "오너라! 우리가 서로 변론하자. 너희의 가 주홍빛과 같다 하여도 눈과 같이 희어질 것이며, 진홍빛과 같이 붉어도 양털과 같이 희어질 것이다.
  1. "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

이뿐만 아니라, 신약 성경 누가복음에 나오는 돌아온 탕자 비유에서도 하나님의 자비로우심과 너그러우심을 발견할 수 있다(누가복음 15:11-32). 렘브란트 그림 참조

In addition, God's mercy and generosity can be found in the parable of the prodigal son in the New Testament Gospel of Luke (Luke 15:11-32).

, 겉과 속이 달라서 사귀고 싶지 않은 나를 어떻게 사귀고 싶은 사람 (구원얻는 사람)으로 만들어질 수 있는가? 그것은 내가 얼마나 무력한 존재인가를 깨닫고 인정하는 것이다.

Now, how can I, who don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me because I'm different from the outside, be made into someone I want to be with (a person who is saved)? It's about realizing and acknowledging how helpless I am.

겉과 속이 달라서 사귀고 싶지 않은 나를 어떻게 사귀고 싶은 사람 (구원얻는 사람)으로 만들어질 있는가?

How can I be made into someone who wants to be with someone (a person who will be saved) when I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me because the outside is different from the inside?

그 두 번째, 나는 도움이 필요한 사람인 것을 알아야한다 (21-24절)

Second, we must know that there are two laws fighting within me (verses 21-24)

바울은 마음으로는 하나님의 법을 즐거워하지만, 육신으로는 죄의 법에 사로잡혀 있는 자신을 발견합니다. 이로 인해 그는 자신을 "오호라, 나는 곤고한 사람이로다"라고 표현하며, 내적 갈등에서 벗어나기 위해 구원이 필요함을 강조합니다. 21-24절이다.

Paul delights in God's law in his heart, but in his flesh he finds himself in captivity to the law of sin. Because of this, he describes himself  as "Ohora,  I am a wretched man" and emphasizes the need for salvation to get out of this inner conflict. Verses 21-24.

1. 여기에서 나는 법칙 하나를 발견하였습니다. 곧 나는 선을 행하려고 하는데, 그러한 나에게 악이 붙어 있다는 것입니다.
  2. 나는 속사람으로는 하나님의 법을 즐거워하나,
  3. 내 지체에는 다른 법이 있어서 내 마음의 법과 맞서서 싸우며, 내 지체에 있는 죄의 법에 나를 포로로 만드는 것을 봅니다.
  4. , 나는 비참한 사람입니다. 누가 이 죽음의 몸에서 나를 건져 주겠습니까?
  1. So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me.
  2. For in my inner being I delight in God's law;
  3. but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members.
  4. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?

21절이 핵심구절이라고 볼 수 있다. 법칙이라고 표현한 것으로 보아 사람이라면 누구나 적용된다는 뜻이다. 곧, 나는 선을 행하려고 하는데, 나에게 악이 찐득이처럼 붙어 있어 어쩔 수 없이 죄를 짓게 되다는 것이다.

Verse 21 is the key verse. The expression "law" means that it applies to all people. In other words, I am trying to do good, but evil is attached to me like a stick, and I am compelled to sin.

그러므로 내가 얼마나 악한 죄인이고, 겉과 속이 다른 사람이라는 것을 알고, 살길을 찾아야한다. 다음 마지막 부분에서 그 살길을 찾을 수 있다.

Therefore, knowing how wicked a sinner I am, and that I am a different person on the outside and on the inside, I must find a way to live. You can find the way to live in the next final section.

겉과 속이 달라서 사귀고 싶지 않은 나를 어떻게 사귀고 싶은 사람 (구원얻는 사람)으로 만들어질 있는가?

How can I be made into someone who wants to be with someone (a person who will be saved) when I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me because the outside is different from the inside?

마지막으로, 그 도움은 예수 그리스도를 통해서 가능하다는 것을 알아야한다(25절).

Finally, we need to know that it can be resolved through Jesus Christ (verse 25).

바울은 내적 갈등과 죄의 문제에서 벗어날 있는 유일한 길이 예수 그리스도를 통한 구원임을 설명합니다. 그는 "우리 주 예수 그리스도를 통하여 나를 건져 주신 하나님께 감사를 드립니다. "라고 고백하며, 예수 그리스도를 통해 죄와 사망의 법에서 해방될 있음을 강조합니다.

Paul explains that the only way to escape this inner conflict and the problem of sin is through salvation in Jesus Christ. He confesses, ‘Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!’ and emphasizes that through Jesus Christ, we can be freed from the law of sin and death.

1. 우리 주 예수 그리스도를 통하여 나를 건져 주신 하나님께 감사를 드립니다. 그러니 나 자신은, 마음으로는 하나님의 법을 섬기고, 육신으로는 죄의 법을 섬기고 있습니다.
  1. Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

사도 바울은 그렇게 신령하게 살았고, 영혼을 구원하여 제자를 삼기 위해 평생을 바친 사람인데, 그에게도 이와 같은 양면성이 있다는 것을 발견하고 자기 고백으로서 자신의 겉과 속이 다름을 고백하고 있다.

The Apostle Paul lived a spiritually devout life and dedicated his entire life to saving souls and making disciples. Yet, he discovered this same duality within himself and confessed his inner and outer differences as a personal admission.

그러면서 마음으로는 그게 아닌데, 왜 겉으로 들어나는 것은 늘 악한 말을 하고 악한 행동을 하고 악한 짓만 골라서 하는가! 오 곤고한 내 자신이여, 이 사망의 몸에서 누가 나를 건져내 줄수 있을까?

Even though my heart is not like that, why do I always say and do evil things and choose only wicked deeds? Oh, wretched man that I am, who will rescue me from this body of death?

그러면서 한 가지 깨달은 것을 마지막에 말해준다. 오직 예수 그리스도만이 자신을 그 사망의 몸에서 구해줄 수 있다는 것이다.

And then he shares one final realization: only Jesus Christ can save him from this body of death.

결국 예수 그리스도를 통하여 겉과 속이 같은 사람이 되어 교회에서, 목장에서, 직장에서, 누구나 사귀어 볼만한 사람으로 변화를 받고 구원을 얻을 수 있음을 믿으시기 바란다.

Believe that through Jesus Christ, you can be transformed and saved by becoming the same person on the outside and on the inside, whether at church, on the Mokjang, at work, or anywhere else you can be.

그러므로 저는 오늘 아침에 여러분을 예수 그리스도에게로 초대한다! Therefore, I invite you to come to Jesus Christ this morning!

그 분을 굳게 믿고 신실하게 따를 때, 겉과 속이 같은 신앙인이 되어, 사귀는 축복, 만남의 축복이 있을 줄로 믿으시기를 축원한다.  

I pray that when you firmly believe in Him and follow Him faithfully, you will become a believer who is the same on the outside and on the inside, and you will be blessed with the blessing of friendship and encounter.  

결단과 헌신- Making a Decision and Commitment Time;

이렇게 기도하면서 헌신과 결단의 시간을 가집시다. As we pray, let us make a commitment and a decision.

주님, 제가 속과 겉이 다르다는 것을 알게되었습니다. 언제나 속과 겉이 동일하신 예수님을 믿고 발자취를 따르겠습니다. 그래서 교회에서 목장에서 진정한 사귐이 있게 자비를 베풀어 주소서!

Lord, I have learned that I am different on the inside and on the outside. I will always believe in Jesus, who is the same on the inside and outside, and follow in His footsteps. So have mercy on the church and on the Mokjang so that there may be true fellowship!

[설교 찬양] <겸손히 주를 섬길 , 212 1, 2>

[헌신과 결단의 기도] ( 함께 일어서서)  

[축도] Benediction (13:20-21)

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
» Romans 로마서 7_14-25_우리는 (16): 겉과 속이 다르다 김상헌 2024.09.22 4
416 Romans로마서_7_1-6_우리는(14): 좋은 남편과 결혼했다 김상헌 2024.09.15 29
415 Romans로마서_6_15-23_우리는 (13):  무엇의 종인가 김상헌 2024.09.15 20
414 Romans로마서_7_7-13_우리는 (15):  탐욕때문에 속는다 김상헌 2024.09.15 15
413 Romans 6_1~15_우리는 (12)_그럴 수 없습니다, 주님, 부끄럽지만 돌아았습니다. 김상헌 2024.08.25 111
412 Romans 로마서 5_12-21_우리는 (11): 죄가 발견될 수록 은혜가 더욱 넘친다 김상헌 2024.08.18 95
411 Romans 로마서 5_1-11_우리는 (10): 자랑할 것이 많다 김상헌 2024.08.18 102
410 Romans 로마서 4_13-25_우리는 (9): 약속을 근거로 산다 김상헌 2024.08.07 121
409 Romans로마서 4_1-12_우리는 (8): 하나님 앞에서는 자랑할 것이 없다  김상헌 2024.07.28 106
408 Romans 로마서 3:21-31_우리는 (7): 믿음의 상향 평준화를 누린다 김상헌 2024.07.27 129
407 Romans로마서 3_9-20_우리는 (6): 모두 주님이 필요한 죄인들이다  김상헌 2024.07.27 151
406 Romans 로마서 3_1-8_우리는 (5): 특권과 유익이 있다   김상헌 2024.07.14 171
405 Romans 로마서 2_17-29_우리는(4)_가면을 벗어야 살 수 있다 김상헌 2024.07.03 313
404 Psalm 시편 61:1-8_우리는 (2): 절망 가운데서 희망을 본 사람들 김상헌 2024.06.27 264
403 Romans 로마서 2_1-16_우리는 (3): 하나님이 이미 우리에게 끼어든 인생 김상헌 2024.06.27 141
402 Romans 로마서 1_1-32_우리는(1): 따로 세움을 받은 자들이다 김상헌 2024.06.07 198
401 Joshua여호수아 24: 1-33 _주님의 재림과 성도의 준비_반복하여 부탁하시는 이유를 알라 김상헌 2024.05.31 163
400  Joshua여호수아 23: 1-16_주님의 재림과 성도의 준비; 하나님과 편을 먹어라 김상헌 2024.04.21 220
399  Joshua여호수아 22: 1-34_주님의 재림과 성도의 준비 -주님이 하나님신 것을 증명함 - 김상헌 2024.04.16 171
398  Joshua여호수아 21: 1-45-주님의 재림과 성도의 준비 -이웃에게 관심갖는 믿음 - 김상헌 2024.04.13 189
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next
/ 21